Sunday, March 23, 2008

Infamy, Infamy (They've All Got It In For Me...)




Oh no: The Wire have just put up the second of their Instal 08 galleries, and a little bit of me (no, not that little bit) is poking into the frame of one of their photos - namely, of the estimable Mr. Allen Upton of Dead Sea Liner fame being interviewed by sound artist Jarrod Fowler at the Translation event on the Saturday. I will, no doubt, get round to recounting this occurence if I ever finish writing my bloody reviews and continue with my Instal travelogue...

Anyway, here are some videos I chanced upon from the Marginal Consort event, definitely my highlight of the weekend, a full review of which by Mr. Euan Andrews will be in next month's Plan B. I would tell you to stay away from the videos from Nackt Insecten's tube gig on the Sunday, featuring my ugly presence as that gig did, but the quality of them is so atrocious I can only assume my secret identity will remain safe.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ibitsu said...

Hello Dan.

Great blog! Just came across it tonight and really like what you are doing. I look forward to reading more!

March 31, 2008 at 1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home