Sunday, September 02, 2007

A couple of shows coming up, for anyone in the Dorset/Hampshire area:

An evening of "irregular song" at Poole's The Central, organised by "electro-shanty" singer-guitarist Paul Hardsparrow, under the name Club Anemone. Featuring cracked-mystic folk types Saint Eskimo (a collaboration between members of Viking Moses! and Golden Ghost), intimate Mancunian bird-disturbers George Thomas & The Owls, maverick Fence Collective affiliate Art Pedro, local wonder Animal Magic Tricks, and Mr Hardsparrow himself.

A little closer chronologically is the latest in BhOne's series of gigs at the Central, this Friday:


Including very slightly disturbing singer-songwriter Michael Wookey (who supported The Fall with his band the last time they played in Bournemouth), Animal Magic Tricks, the appropriately frightening Creepythinguy, and Martin Roberts' magisterial Powdered Cows.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!I'm from Poland so I can do some mistake.
I like this site and I think you should see my one.
I hope you do this
http://demonstration-fuckingprincess.blogspot.com/

Please,leave some comments:)

September 2, 2007 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

Sorry, but I can't read Polish.

September 2, 2007 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger I am not Kek-w said...

That show looks cool...!!

September 8, 2007 at 4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home