Monday, January 08, 2007

Five Things...

Yes, that's right people I've been sucked into the meme, by none other than Mr William Burstow, aka Irish Will. So, here goes nothing: Five Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me.

1. I sing Smiths songs in the shower, but can never hit the falsetto notes.
2. For a number of short periods during Year 11 and 12 I suspected I was gay.
3. I've only been to five concerts in the course of my life: Jandek, the Band Bash, Fort Rox, The Fall, These Arms Are Snakes
4. I've been working on my magnum opus for 3 years now, and it's beginning to disgust me. I'm not the same person I was, and I want to get rid of it, except for all the hard work put in, and that damned close...
5. I own a leather jacket that's far too large for me, and I want to get rid of it. Damn this pain.

I have no-one to tag. Come back later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home